10th Annual Splash Down
1:00pm – 4:00pm
For the tenth fantastic year, join our hearty souls who defy the elements, braving the frigid weather and cold water for the sheer enjoyment and pleasure of others. You’ll never know who just may decide to try this test of sanity, but it’s always fun to watch. Don’t miss this end of the season tradition!
OFFICIAL SPLASHDOWN RULES:
1) Only one run per person. No reruns!
2) No bare backs; all skiers must have tops on.
3) All participants must be at least 14 years old,
and have parent signature.
4) Anyone under 18 must wear a helmet.
5) All participants must pre-register.
6) Winner must go through race course to qualify
for a time.
7) No ski poles allowed period. This will be
8) Keep your tips up!!!
CLICK HERE FOR THE REQUIRED WAIVER