Job Openings for the 2013 Golf Season
We are building a team of passionate people who take pride in providing outstanding customer service.
Come join our team!
We have openings for the following positions:
· Server: Responsible to take orders from and serve food and beverages to guests, check on guest satisfaction and handle the payment and complaints/concerns of customers. Previous experience in a professional setting preferred. Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Server Assistant: Provide guest service by greeting guests, providing water service, clearing and setting tables, and completing side work. Some heavy lifting required.
· Dishwasher: Wash pots, pans and dishes using industrial grade equipment. Heavy lifting required. Must by 18 years of age or older.
· Cook: Responsible for the preparation of high-quality food in a timely, efficient, sanitary and consistent manner. Previous experience preferred. Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Golf Course Maintenance: Maintenance of all operational aspects of golf courses and outside surrounding areas. Responsibilities include operating assigned equipment safely and efficiently, mowing, raking bunkers and overall grooming of the course. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs, arrive on time at 6:00 A.M., and be available to work weekends. Must be 18 year of age or older.
· Dining Room Manager: The dining room manager assists in organizing, directing and evaluating all aspects of the food and beverage operation. Must be able to effectively manage staff members in a dining room and banquet setting. Must possess a professional attitude and strong leadership skills. Must be available nights and weekends.
Submit your application/resume by:
Mail: PO Box 556, Gaylord, MI 49734
In Person: Front Desk in Main Lodge
696 M-32 East, Gaylord, MI